Mar 23,2015
By: 'Jason Young'
Mar 23,2015
Overall, a poor service for students. Initially things seemed to go well with Littlejohns as property managers as they replaced our broken fridge and hoover quite quickly. However, when our freezer door would not close properly, we rang on multiple occasions to try to get it fixed and nothing happened for months, which resulted in us having to use the fire extinguisher to keep it closed. Our kitchen chairs also took a long time to get repaired after wear and tear.
This would all be tolerable, however my flatmates and myself were then charged £90 to send an email reference to our new landlords, money that we just didnt have. When I tried to impress this point on Littlejohns I felt I was dealt with in a rude manner and it just seemed like they didn't care about how difficult it was for us to find the money. Overall, I would have to say it was quite a disappointing experience, with atrocious customer service!
As seen above, a rip off!
Attached Files
As seen above, a rip off!

Littlejohns Ltd