Oct 08,2011
Russell Quirk
Lauren Rutherford
Oct 08,2011
April 2011 I instructed a large estate agency, the leading agency in SE London, to sell my newly refurbished and immaculately styled 3 bed Victorian terrace on a 6 week basis. After 6 weeks I had had roughly two viewings per week; this I thought was appalling based on the quality and competitive pricing. So I handed them there notice and instructed eMoov. Lauren must have updated me more in the first week than the previous agency did in 6 weeks. I had between 5-8 viewings per week and received an offer a little over 4 weeks later. All traditional estate agents do nowadays is list the property on Rightmove etc and take viewings; I can do the first through eMoov and take viewings myself thus saving an absolute packet.
The viewings were always arranged quickly and efficiently by Lauren or Russell and when they said they'd do something, they did it. I saved myself over £3.5k and I will have no hesitation in using them again.

eMoov.co.uk