Oct 08,2011
Oct 08,2011
I have been constantly searching for BTL properties last few months. Among the 30+ agents I've met in Croydon, Dwayne Whyte of Streets Ahead is the one of the few whose professional service really stand out. Dwayne knows my investment criteria well and always informs me as soon as he finds properties that suit me. Often time, I got the chance to view properties that are so new that are not even uploaded to the portals, and that gave me the real privilege to make decision ahead of other investors/buyers. This is a service an investor can't easily found elsewhere.

Personally, I also notice that Dwayne always comes prepared, and is able to answer my enquiries on site, or get me the answers within hours. Very efficient and professional. What is also impressive is that Dwayne is very patience, energetic, hardworking and willing to be flexible for customers. With my tight daily schedule, Dwayne is willing to show me properties on mostly anytime I want, including Sundays, and always move his schedule around to make it work for me. Really brilliant service! Dwayne brought a good name to his field.

I'd highly recommend him to both buyers and sellers. No doubt about that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch