Mar 23,2015
By: 'Simon Cleaver'
Mar 23,2015
The Tepilo team was so helpful that they even called me when I'd completed only two thirds of my profile/ ad to talk me through completing it.

Better still they advised me to take a more suited and cost effective sales package than I'd already selected which made my partner and I feel like they had our best interests at heart.

To anyone who has the confidence to sell their own home. Look no further than Tepilo. I'll definitely be recommending them to family and friends.
The agent fees are a fraction of what other property agents charge and the seller gets more autonomy when booking viewings with potential buyers. Plus you get a great overview of interest and viewings via the Tepilo App which is easy to download and use.

Tepilo