Mar 23,2015
Chris Sawyer
By: 'Vem101'
Mar 23,2015
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Sawyer & Co's Hove Branch. They were the first company I approached when we decided to sell our home, based on their reputation and the good reviews from this site. When Chris came over for an informal chat and to view the property he was friendly, open, answered all our questions and provided us with plenty of useful information. I didn't bother meeting with any other companies and I'm glad I didn't. We had accepted an offer on our flat within the fortnight, due in no small part to the property open day S&C organized that first week and the fantastic professional photographs they took of our home. I mainly dealt with Nick from that point onward, who was efficient, communicative and friendly throughout the process. I never had to chase for any information and I felt he was always genuine and candid in his advice on the sale. These comments also apply to Lee who I dealt with less frequently. I would recommend S&C to family and friends and certainly use them again in the future.
Very competative