Oct 07,2011
Oct 07,2011
I'm glad the people we were buying off chose to use Castles as their estate agent. Buying a property through these agents was actually an enjoyable process. They were very helpful and accommodating which was especially important as we were first time buyers. They were also actively involved during the legal process which surprised me. They kept me regularly up-to-date by phone and email. I had the pleasure of dealing with Duncan and Simon who were both very professional and helpful. When we move up the ladder we'll definitely be using Castles and will be recommending them to our friends and family.

They also gave us a little hamper as a moving in present which I thought was a nice touch.

These guys give estate agents a good name!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1

Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham)

175 Victoria Road Aldershot