Mar 23,2015
By: 'John B'
Mar 23,2015
I was recommended to Lynks by a friend who had already rented a property out with Lynks, and said how good they were. Using the full property managed package really does take all the stress from letting your property, it has for me being a first time landlord. The first meeting with Carl at the property was a breeze, he assured me the quality of property I had for rent would be snapped up, and indeed within a week hed phoned to say we have you a tenant ! Could nt ask for more..With this being my first venture into being a landlord, Id like to thank Carl and team for making it so easy for me, and taking any fears of entering the landlord market. And I hope they keep up the quality service they have already provided..Cheers mate. JB.

Lynks Estate Agents