Mar 23,2015
By: 'SY'
Mar 23,2015
I had difficulties finding a right flat, since I lived outside UK and no viewing was possible. I went through many agents, and finally and luckily found Martin & Wright Co. The details about properties on their website were precise, all those photos on the website helped me to have a clear idea about this flat where I am living now. And the communication between me and the agents (Cloe, Jay, Anne, thanks so much guys!) went so well. Our good communication helped to speed up the whole process well and smooth. Only one tiny minor glitch! I wish I could have more information about utilities and services in the flat. My fault in the first place. I had a hectic schedule flying over many different continents, and didn't ask for the information.
I was consulted and well informed about the fees in advance. And I paid exactly what I expected and what I was supposed to pay.
By: Chloe Martin
Nov 26, 2015
Thank you for your comments. All the best

Dexters