Mar 23,2015
Pat
Jake
By: 'stephen branagan'
Mar 23,2015
I would 100% recommend this company for the selling or buying of any type of property. I have bought and sold several different types of properties with Ryder & Dutton ( Middleton branch ) in the Middleton area. I bought my first property through Ryder and Dutton in 1989, And have used thier services to buy and sell many ever since. They have always been very professional in their work. All the staff from the manager right through the office are very helpful from the start to the end of the buying or selling process. I have always received feedback,great advise,and patience from them. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Thank you Jake,Pat and all the guys at Middleton Branch for yet another great service.
I believe the fees for this great service are excellent value for Money. I have found them to be no greater than any other agent in the local area. The service you get for the fee is way-a-head of the rest.

Ryder & Dutton