Mar 23,2015
By: 'Mohammed'
Mar 23,2015
We researched online estate agents with the view to opting for one to save money on high street agents. eMoov impressed us the most and we certainly were not disappointed.

Thanks Emoov for helping to sell my house. Excellent service throughout from arranging viewings.

I would just like to say what a fantastic refreshing experience it was using eMoov! From start to finish I was extremely happy with my contact there James Boult and Paul Taylor.
Many thanks eMoov I will be using you again!

I sold my property through eMoov & I have to say from start to finish I have been impressed. I chose the option which has saved me thousands compared to a traditional high street estate agent, but with no reduction in the quality of service. James Boult and Paul Taylor in particular was always very friendly & helpful. He kept me fully informed on progress and arranged viewings, always he helped me keep my buyers up to date as we have progressed through the sale process.

After dealing unsuccessfully with local estate agents that weren't open weekends, were poor in getting back to people and seemed to be earning high commissions for not doing much, we decided to swap estate agents and go with eMoov. Our house sold in 1 weeks of being on the market and the service we received from eMoov was fantastic. They couldn't help us enough and have gone over and above to make sure our sale process is smooth as it can be. Plenty of communication with our buyers, everyone in the chain knew what was going on and plenty of prodding to make sure the chain didn't fall down. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone.
Very professional, yet friendly. We were kept well informed every step of the way throughout sale, via email and telephone.

I found staff very helpful and polite. They were prompt in answering any queries and contacting me to arrange viewings. They also provided me with feedback from viewings. The service they provide is on par if not better than any high street estate agent, with the bonus of saving a significant amount of money!

I would recommend everybody to use them if they want an honest estate agent who gives regular updates. Within days of viewing and taking pictures of our property it was on the market and viewers started to come in.

Don't waste time - avoid looking at properties that are out of your budget range, or that you have no intention of buying, as this will not endear you to the estate agent.
If you decide to use an estate agent you want to find one you are confident will handle all aspects of your house sale professionally and efficiently.

Kindly Regards
Mohammed Mazhar
Superb service, local knowledge, low fees. largest low cost eMoov online estate agents.
By: Paul Taylor
Mar 23, 2015
Thank you for the great review Mohammed ! - We will see you again next time you sell !

Emoov