Mar 23,2015
Matthew
By: 'Surinder Gill'
Mar 23,2015
I have just bought a house from Aston Fox and very very pleased with the excellent service. Once the offer price was accepted, I was told by Mathew that I will get a letter of confirmation which I got promptly so I could start the application process with the lender. Then David Sipple, The Manager took over the process and it was easy communicating with him who was always at hand to help, polite and understanding.Buying a house is a lot of hassle and especially estate agents can give you a lot of hassle like not responding to your requests timely or misrepresenting facts etc.I would say it was best service I have ever received from an estate agent .Now the purchase has been completed and I am a very happy satisfied customer. I would recommend this estate agent to all and am definitely looking to do business with in future as well.
I did not pay any fee to the agent as I had bought a house through them.

Aston Fox