Mar 23,2015
By: 'Sandra Hughes'
Mar 23,2015
Lucy was excellent in her dealings with me as a buyer. I got a mortgage with my own bank and all was going well, including the date for the evaluation, when the bank dropped me in it and denied me a mortgage. Lucy was sympathetic and acknowledged that it was not my fault. I then got a mortgage with a different bank and so the sale was back on. She was so nice to deal with and the sale went through efficiently and professionally. I would definitely deal with this company and Lucy again (although I am very happy in my new home and don't think I will be moving anytime soon). Thanks, Lucy!
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 22, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review and welcome to your new home. We are passionate about delivering success to our customers in the best manner possible and it's always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Lucy was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Thanks you for your kind words and future recommendations they mean a great deal to us.
Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency