Mar 23,2015
By: 'Tatiana'
Mar 23,2015
Dear Sirs,

Our experience with Benham and Reeves was more than satisfying, until inventory check out report was received. Beside the fact, that there were plenty of arguable deductions, we are still trying to get a part of the security deposit back after more than 6 month since we moved out. It's not only about arguments of holding it does not correspond to tenancy agreement terms and any logic, but it is also about the disrespectful way in which me and my partner were treated by Marzia De Chiara: I did not expect such an incompetent and impolite person to deal with the deposit return.
I would appreciate if someone from the management team could contact us in order to solve the problem. I do not want to use the ADR and the HM Courts & Tribunal Services because I am sure that we can solve this problem with a competent person in the frames of the tenancy agreement.

Kind regards,

Tatiana.
By: Tatiana
Jun 01, 2015
Thank you for your prompt actions implemented to resolve our problem! We are happy with everything now.
By: Simran
Apr 21, 2015
Hi Tatiana, sorry if you believe you have been treated unfairly, if you can email the property address and your contact number to info@brlets.co.uk I will investigate this for you. Kind regards, Simran Prasad, Director of Property Management

Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings