Mar 20,2015
Nigel
By: 'Hazel Bowen'
Mar 20,2015
My property was let within the first week but more importantly Bailey Estates and in particular, Emma Bailey has been extremely pro active in providing a professional service once my property was let. Everything has been completed in a timely manner and Emma has provided me with valuable advice which has been very useful being an inexperienced landlord myself. I have received ongoing support from Emma and her team, communication has been regular making the whole process easy and stress free. I would certainly recommend using Bailey Estates to anyone who is considering letting a property as their knowledge of the business has given me every confidence and I have found their management service to be hassle free and very good value for money considering the peace of mind I now have in knowing everything is being taken care of by a company I can completely trust.
Fees have been very reasonable and I consider them to be excellent value for money.

Bailey Estates