Mar 20,2015
By: 'Kim Stanton'
Mar 20,2015
Having just arrived in London from overseas to start a new job, finding a flat to rent was a high priority - after deciding on the area I wanted to live I reviewed properties on Rightmove and popped into the Barnard Marcus office on Turnham Green Terrace where I was warmly welcomed by Minty Hanbury and reviewed a number of properties available that met my criteria - within an hour we were viewing some of these properties, one of which 'fit the bill' so we returned to the office and completed the paperwork with Laura Purvor prior to contacting the landlord. Unfortunately this flat rental did not pan out but within a few days, Minty and I had viewed a couple of other properties, found the right one, communicated with the landlord and within a few more days I had moved in.
This would not have happened so fast without the determined efforts by Minty who was so positive and helpful throughout.
I felt more like a friend than a client and this made my experience more relaxed and less stressful and I cannot say enough about their efforts to help me find my rental flat.

Barnard Marcus