Mar 20,2015
Brendan
By: 'Sarah Elizabeth'
Mar 20,2015
After having an awful experience with another local agent I decided to contact newmans having been recommended by one of our friends. From day dot we were up against the clock to sell our house! Which was never going to be an easy task! However from the very first phone call with Brendan through to the sale of our property went as smoothly as it possibly could have! The guys at newmans are amazing, very professional but so unbelievably nice and helpful, I always knew they were only a phone call away (even if I did abuse the privilege!) I was on the market with an agent previous to newmans for 2weeks with no luck what so ever, in 3weeks newmans arranged plenty of viewings and secured successful sale. Special thanks to Brendan and Harry for all of their hard work :) I can't thanks them enough. I would without a doubt recommend newmans for anyone looking to sell. friendly, professional and reliable and made what could have been a very stressful time as stress free as possible! Thank you :)
Can't complain about the fees what so ever. Much cheaper than the previous agent I was on with and they more than earnt it! For the service received I feel like I got a bargain!

Newman Property Experts