Mar 20,2015
By: 'dgibbs'
Mar 20,2015
Simon helped me find this flat, and even kept it available until I was ready to commit to the tenancy, even though it was for less than 12m, All of my dealings with Simon have been professional and timely, and even when I gave notice, and my the completion dat on my new property moved out Simon was able to arrange a short term extension for me at the flat. I have no hesitation in recommending Simon, and Warren Powell, and in fact I would go as far to say he has restored my faith in his profession, and I am sure he will continue to be a pleasure to deal with. Many many thanks, and I wish you well.
By: Tim B
Mar 20, 2015
Thanks very much for your review about your experience dealing with Simon, I am really pleased you found him so good as I know he works really hard and is very diligent. Very best wishes and good luck for the future, regards, Tim B, Senior Partner - Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards