Oct 07,2011
Oct 07,2011
We are first time buyers and made an offer on a house which was accepted. What was I was not told at the time of it's acceptance was that it was still going to remain on the market and be open for viewings. As first time buyers you would think that the estate agent would have the brains to advise this to a prospective first time buyer as most agents have the courtesy to advise you if they plan to keep it on the market. Low and behold once I had the solicitor and mortgage application in process someone else made a higher offer and the vendor accepted. Equity didn't have the decency to warn me it would remain open for viewings and so we not only lost this house, but lost the opportunity to make offers on the other 2 houses we had in mind, they were sold this week. So we are back to square one. I know that an offer isn't legally binding, it just would have been nice if Equity had had the decency to keep us informed from the very beginning; clearly all they care about is their commission and will do everything necessary to get it and show no compassion for buyers who are putting their trust in them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Equity Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Equity Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Equity Estate Agents Office 2