Mar 20,2015
Robert
By: 'Kathryn'
Mar 20,2015
I enquired through the Rightmove website and received a very prompt response from Rob via email. The viewing was arranged for the time I requested the next day and received a confirmation text with the property details and contact number... all very helpful.

Rob was a very pleasant guy and provided me with lots of information during my viewing. He was also very efficient with regards to some recommendations he was going to feedback to the landlord which made me feel confident that I would be a valued tenant and looked after.

Having liked the property I arranged for Rob to call when he arrived back at the office to discuss further, which he promptly did, and I happily secured the apartment.

All in all, a very smooth process so far and found Rob to be very professional and a pleasant guy to deal with.
Although I proceeded with the tenancy, the fees set for this company are on the higher end!

Ascend Properties