Oct 07,2011
Russell
By: 'Hayley Coutinho'
Oct 07,2011
I sold my shared ownership property in Milton Keynes with eMoov. I had a few quotes from local estate agents who were charging around £2000 - £2500 but as my property was shared ownership this was a fairly large chunk of my share in the property. I therefore decided to try eMoov which cost under £350 to advertise my property until it was sold!

I was very pleased with the outcome and we had about 18 viewings within 2 weeks! Within a month a firm offer was accepted and eMoov had completed all the neccessary paperwork for the sale to proceed. The process was very easy and eMoov were reliable, professional and helpful. I will certainly be using Russell and his team when I next come to sell.

Thanks!