Mar 20,2015
By: 'MN'
Mar 20,2015
I trusted Faron Sutaria with my lovely newly-refurbished property to let. As it's a top floor flat I said it wasn't suitable for children. I did agree to consider a family with one older child. I ended up with a family with two children under five, one just a baby. It was a total disaster. James took no responsibility, insisting he had top floor flats of his own which he had let to families with two young children and it was fine. I ended up with ‚£936 worth of damage to my property as a result and had to move the family out after only three months as the whole arrangement was totally unsuitable. Everything this agent does smacks of incompetence and its taken them over three months to remove my property from their online advertising, which has undermined the credibility of the agent I am currently using.My advice is stay away from them. They are a bunch of amateurs playing at being estate agents.

Faron Sutaria