Mar 20,2015
Nin Rehal
By: 'Andrew Thorpe'
Mar 20,2015
Northwood acted as a lettings agent for my property in Birmingham from 2009 until 2014. In that time they were very professional in their approach and my apartment never went one month without being rented. Additionally, rental payments were never late. They always went that extra mile. As I live overseas, I needed someone to deal with everything and I could always rely on Nin and his team to sort out any eventuality. I remember once, when there was a leak in the flat, Nin actioned the warranty, went out and bought the carpet and had it fitted in less than 2 weeks. The next day he had tenants in the flat!!!
Last month I sold the flat to buy a house and Northwood dealt with the sale, getting a very competetive price for the flat. They only charged me 1 per cent for their service.
I would recommend anyone to deal with Nin and his team. They are very efficient and hopefully one day I will be able to use them again.
1 per cent - lower than the competitors.

Northwood