Mar 20,2015
Brendan
By: 'Jodie Ward'
Mar 20,2015
I'd previously had an awful experience of estate agents, however, from my very first telephone call, I knew dealing with Brendan was going to be fantastic. Always cheerful, reliable and if he said he was going to do something, he did and always followed through and stood by his word. Brendan really went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure we got our first home. He was the first estate agent that we have dealt with that made us feel reassured and dealt with us as people rather than a process. Brendan's communication was brilliant and he kept us updated at every step of the purchase in an honest way. Brendan works with integrity, professionalism, is personable and reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brendan highly enough, he really impressed us and is a credit to the company.

Newman Property Experts