Oct 07,2011
Oct 07,2011
Extremely disappointed buyer ¢â‚¬â€œ I made an offer on a property through Ravenscourt Residential to be told I was one of several people doing the same. I increased my offer substantially which was accepted. However I met the owner when reviewing the house and questioned the number of offers their received. To my absolute amazement they told me I was the only person to make an offer. I questioned Ravenscourt on this deception and they continued the lie that I was one of several people offering. I have subsequently withdrawn from this purchase. Either they are lying to buyers or their clients either way they are deceitful, dishonest and unscrupulous and not to be used at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ravenscourt Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ravenscourt Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ravenscourt Residential Office 1