Mar 20,2015
Brendan
By: 'Mrs Angela Morris'
Mar 20,2015
We invited Brendan Petticrew to value our house about 18 months ago. He was polite and very re-assuring and very knowledgeable about the property market. We hesitated about using Newman's which was a very big mistake! Instead opting for an online agent instead believing they would be just as good. Wrong!! Realising that we had not had a particularly good experience from the other estate agents we thought we would return to Brendan for his advice again and were determined to act on his advice this time. He was confident that he could sell our house (even though I still had reservations) and displayed our beautiful home with professionally presented photographs and brochures. Within 3 days we had 3 viewings booked and when Ash Malhotra arrived to on the 3rd viewing to show some prospective buyers around I just knew we were on the path to success. I cannot praise Brendon and Ash enough. Brendon has been very attentive contacting us on a regular basis throughout the sale. So would I recommend Newman's estate agents in Coventry - you bet I would!! As long as Brendon is heading it up with such a good team. Thank you all.
Thought they were a little on the high side to begin but as they say "you get what you pay for" and we got an excellent service and the desired result very quickly

Newman Property Experts