Mar 20,2015
By: 'L Brown'
Mar 20,2015
After a pretty miserable experience using a large well known West of Scotland letting agent to manage my flat in Glasgow I decided to change letting agent and try DJ ALEXANDER . I was very keen to raise the profile of my property and the standard of tenant placed within it and had been encouraged by the standard of properties on DJ Alexander's books . I made an appointment with LEE HARDY who promptly came out to my flat after I had refurbished it and he explained how DJ's would market the flat and what % they would charge for managing it . I was very pleased with sums mentioned which were very competitive and within a week a suitable tenant had been found . So far the process has been painless and I have been kept informed throughout.
Was offered a discount on the management fee and the marketing fee was waived for us .

DJ Alexander Lettings