Sep 24,2008
Sep 24,2008
I do not understand how this company work. I do not understand what I have been paying them money for for the last two years. I have never ever seen anyone 'maintaining' our road - like they tell me when I FINALLY contact someone at this place. At a time when money is tight, I want to know what I am paying 300 pounds a year for. My house does not belong to them, it is freehold, mortgaged. When we first bought the house, it was maintained well by the builders, nothing was too much trouble. Then passed over to Solitaire, at twice the cost but for what? My question is how do we get out of paying this charge...............I wouldn't mind if we were getting a good service! The company is run by a load of liars.....
Apr 29, 2009
Like 'LP' who submitted their comments on 24th sept 08, we also have a mortgage on a FREEHOLD property and for some reason we are paying over

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1