Mar 20,2015
By: 'Naomi'
Mar 20,2015
I have been dealing with Katie in the croydon branch and found her very helpful and approachable. I have found choices customer service extremely disappointing and very unhelpful I informed Katie of this. She took ownership of the issues I had in the property and spoke to the Landlord even though this was not her job to do so. The matter was resolved within a few hours whereas before I had been trying to speak to someone for over 5 days in the customer service department. I also found the communication with choices good even though sometimes we kept missing each other's calls etc Katie would always try and call back and leave me messages so I knew she had been trying to contact me.

Choices