Mar 20,2015
Brendan
By: 'Laura'
Mar 20,2015
As a first time buyer I was clueless and stressed for the majority of my buying process and Brendan was a huge help throughout everything I really couldn't have asked for more. Because of the long hours I work he communicated through all possible means with me completely at my convenience, whether this was texting, emailing or calling and often outside of normal working hours. He went out of his way to ensure all my (somewhat) stupid questions were answered and my fears were put aside. If I had been with a less helpful estate agent I'm sure I would have had to do a lot more work myself for this purchase but Brendan was fantastic in everything he did for me. I am sure he was glad for my sale to be complete as then he wouldn't have to reply to my numerous messages which he always did instantly! I have to say a huge thank you to Brendan and his team for the support and help I was shown throughout the sale, I would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to sell or buy a house for a professional, helpful and altogether excellent service.

Newman Property Experts