Mar 20,2015
By: 'AJW'
Mar 20,2015
I have used Easivling as managing agents and tenant finders since 2006. During that period of 9 years I have only had 5 months of void periods which over 9 years equates to a huge success as far as I am concerned. The types of tenancies that Easiliving have secured have varied from professional to student tenants. I have been guided by Easilivings' management and interiors team in updating the style of the property from time to time but I can say that their focus is always on a pragmatic style that benefits both landlords and tenants alike. Easiliving have managed all repairs in a timely and professional fashion, the longevity of the tenancies always indicates to me the quality of Easilivings' management style. .. I would recommend all staff at Easiliving but the founding partners of Adam, Carly and Luke should always be consulted for any advice on starting out, ongoing management/maintenance issues or improvements.
commensurate with local market but knowledge, service and ability to go extra mile all reasons to recommend. A good outfit full of class.
By: Nadia
Mar 31, 2015
Hi AJW
Thank you so much for your review on All Agents. We are so pleased that you are happy with the service we are providing and that we have successfully managed and let your property for such a long time. We also really appreciate the time you have taken to provide this feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future! Kind regards Nadia

Easiliving