Mar 20,2015
Chris
By: 'R Somani'
Mar 20,2015
Just exchanged contracts on the sale of our property in Meanwood. Manning Stainton provided excellent service throughout. The property was valued by Stevie who provided a professional service and left me in no doubt that Manning would provide a service second to none in selling my property. The house was placed on the market promptly and viewings were organised without delay. I was contacted following each viewing by Chris to give feedback and updates. I was never left wondering what was going on. The property Tracker online service was also invaluable enabling me to keep up to date with viewings and offers. Once an offer was agreed Kate took over the 'sales progression' and again provided excellent service. She communicated frequently to update me and to seek clarification on matters throughout.

The process of house moving is stressful, and having dealt with another estate agent in the purchase of a new property (who have not been so organised), I fully appreciate what a difference it makes to have an estate agent who are committed to providing first class service and clearly take pride in their work. All this at a fair price. Having also used Manning Stainton for renting out our property previously and now having successfully sold our property, I would have no hesitation in recommending Manning Stainton (Headingley).
Fair price.