Mar 20,2015
By: 'Dan Skalski'
Mar 20,2015
On entering the Townends Office in Croydon Katrina made me and my wife felt very welcome and answered many of our questions in relation to seeking a suitable rentable apartment in the Croydon area. Katrina's customer service and communication skills are to be applauded.

When Aleksandra assisted us by escorting us to view properties, she displayed professionalism and total flexibility by 'at short notice' escorted us around accessible apartments without prior notice. Aleksandra was very customer service focused whilst being patient during the respective viewings. I have not yet completed all the relevant documentation and have not moved in to our new apartment, yet I am confident that the Townends team will facilitate efficiently and professionally as required.

Townends