Mar 19,2015
By: 'Mary Whitbread'
Mar 19,2015
Simon & Co was instructed by myself to market my property, on the 11th February. My property was advertised on the internet. The property was advertised beautifully, and the photos were taken beautifully to really show the properties character features and gave a true perspective of what the property actually looked like. In comparison to other agents, whom i found when looking for properties had enhanced photos to not give a true and honest view of the properties that were actually advertised.
I found Simon & Co photos extremely professional and was very proud of the photos that were used to advertise the property.
Within a week of going live with the sale, we had many viewings. Simon was professional and approachable, and always gave us at least 24 hours notice of any viewings that were going to take place. When doing the viewings, I could see Simon was very respectful of my home and was friendly, warm and professional with the people viewing.
At the end of the viewings, within 24 hours we would have viewers feedback. For a seller, that was helpful to know what people like, and what they don'y like. Also to find out what others who would live here would do to the property.
I found Simon & Co delightful to work with, and would highly recommend them as an agent.
Competitive fees for great service

Simon & co