Mar 19,2015
By: 'DoNotUseChard'
Mar 19,2015
Chard is terrible. They continually showed properties out of our price range. They continually showed properties out of our desired area. They screwed up the flat/inventory check-in and the check-out. They tried to collect extra rent even though the term of the lease had ended. They tried to hold me
esponsible for any damage after we moved out of the flat. Yes, after we moved out! To make all this worse, they were incredibly rude and unprofessional. In fact, they were downright nasty. Avoid Chard at all costs!
By: Marilyn
Apr 27, 2015
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by our Chard branch. I am the Customer Services Manager for the group and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance.

If you could e-mail further details to me at customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, I can investigate the situation and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marilyn