Mar 19,2015
By: 'M. Davison'
Mar 19,2015
During the process my agent was excellent, she kept me up to date on every thing that was happening every step of the way. If I called her she always returned my call. My agent explained the paper work and communicated with my landlord on my behalf passing information to the letter. My agent always came across very professional at all times. When I moved into the property and there were a few snags/repairs she had these sorted in no time, I never had to pester her or ask her twice. My agent was confident and deliveredd what she said she would.
I felt it was quite expensive, we had to have everything done three times, the credit checks etc. even though I had been a previous tenant with Jan Forster for 4 years, I still had to go through it all again.

Jan Forster Estates