Mar 19,2015
By: 'E Davis'
Mar 19,2015
This is the second property that I have rented via Andrews Lettings & Management, Romford. I had never rented a property before so I was initially slightly nervous at possibly being 'ripped off' for fees, rent and deposit costs. However, my fears were immediately put to rest due to the professional and friendly approach of the staff as a whole. My first tenancy came to an end due to the landlord wanting to sell the property, much to my dismay, but Nathan Hancox got straight on the case and found me the property I am now renting before it had even reached the internet sites. I highly recommend Andrews as any time I have a maintenance issue the team, including Kerry Howard and Carole Grace, have been prompt in getting the issues rectified and the contractors work is always very good too.

Andrews