Mar 19,2015
Mark
By: 'Aidan'
Mar 19,2015
Do not use!. I don't care if you have to sleep homeless for a week would be a better experience then dealing with this lot. Was looking for my deposit back. I left the house in good order. Deposit was ‚£895. I guessing there might have been a few cleaning fees with all agencies, maybe ‚£200. Just got word they are charging me ‚£836.70. The house was very dirty when I moved in. All the items listed below were not cleaned. They also charged me for a shower curtain that I bought and wasn't even in the house before I moved in. If you give your deposit to this lot just say goodbye because its unlikely you will ever see it again. The walls in one room were covered in mould. I emailed them a number of times to get painter in. I ended up paying for it myself ‚£100. One room had a sofa bed in it covered in mould. I paid the council to remove it and bought a new bed and wardrobe. Cost me ‚£250. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You will regret it!!!!!!!!

1.00 Mattress Steam Clean 26.00
1.00 Microwave 5.00

Plus ‚£139.45 VAT 697.25 Net
By: Callum
Mar 20, 2015
Hi Aidan, I'm really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the deposit deductions. As you will be aware, the deposit is paid to an independent 3rd party and any deductions that we look to make are looked over and verified by them - if they feel the cost of the clean was excessive, they will only charge what they feel is right. Braemore don't make any kind of profit from these charges as they go to pay the contractor. On the contrary, having to make a claim on a deposit when the property has been left in poor condition, costs us time and money. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you as quickly as possible. The Braemore Team.

Braemore Sales & Lettings