Mar 19,2015
Neil
By: 'Karolina'
Mar 19,2015
In general, my experience with Harvey Scott was average. Some of the staff members are lovely and they were very helpful (Janet and Neil are great). However, some of the agency's policy I was unhappy with. For example charging admin fee for renewing the contract. Or being very unhelpful when I emailed about mould gathering in my bathroom. All in all, not too bad but I think some things could be improved.
I think the rent price was acceptable for this type of property. However, we were charged 66 pounds admin for renewing the contract last year. My main issue was that we were not advise that there was a charge for renewing the contract when we initially sign the contract in 2013. When I questioned this, one of the agents in an abrupt manner explained to me that all rental agencies charge for renewing a contract. This, however, is simply not true.

Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd