Mar 19,2015
By: 'LondonerByHeart'
Mar 19,2015
After a viewing, I submitted an offer which was not responded to. After chasing the agent continuously to progress my offer, there was so much let down through the agent not contacting me as promised, and giving me very little information/updates. In the end, the property was no longer available, and the agent didn't even bother letting me know.

Beware - Mortgages being applied for on your behalf without your knowledge.

BM were very keen for me to use their mortgage services, despite me having already arranged my mortgage privately. At first, the mortgage broker Timea seemed very helpful. However at the end of our meeting she encouraged me to sign a form which basically allowed her to make an application for a mortgage on my behalf - although she explained it was just to verify the information I had given to her. To make it difficult for me to read the document, she started talking and asking me questions the moment she presented it to me to sign. I had to ask her to give me a minute to read the paperwork - and I'm lucky I did, as otherwise I would given her full permission to apply for a mortgage on my behalf - affecting my credit rating!

All in all, a company not concerned about customer care or loyalty, and is only concerned about making money. I would not recommend for you to use them.

Barnard Marcus