Oct 06,2011
Oct 06,2011
My girlfriend and I were moving from Dublin to the Wokingham area and were in contact with more than 5 agencies that service that area. When we got thru to Nick Harris at Northwood in Wokingham we found him and the team there very responsive and quick to action.

As we were only there for 4 days we wanted to see as many properties for rent within our spec and budget. Nick was able to advise on properties help by other agencies and after showing us one that we thought we would like but after seeing didn't Nick was quick to grasp our key wants and showed us a 2nd property that was spot on(which we are now offering on).

Northwood's fees were by far the most reasonable of the 5 local agents we met with and for the service we are happy to pay them. If you're looking for letting expertise in this area I would start with these guys as you might not need to go anywhere else...service is above and beyond 5 stars.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham