Mar 19,2015
By: 'Adam M'
Mar 19,2015
All the agents from this company were incompetent, careless and aggressive during the tenancy. Who handled the admin emails haven't even revealed his/her name, but she/he was extremely ill-bred. During the tenancy, it wasn't rare that we left without heating for days, and the answer was we have more than a hundred property to manage... And on the end I haven't got back the deposit until it was due according their own deadline. And since then dead silence. Anyways I paid always in time. And I could share more nasty stories about what they did to my flatmates, but it's their decision that they want to share it or not.... Overall, I don't recommend this company at all.
Sandra - she lies into your face without a single blink, and she is also pushy like a good old fashioned car dealer. Daniel - In terms of communication the most sophisticated, but he just get into the picture when they need somebody so shake me off... And there was another person, an anonymous admin, who was always rude...
Attached Files
When I was signed the letting agreement the agency fee was ‚£100 for a room, now they charge you ‚£200 for the same, which is ridiculously high compared to the quality of the services...

Spazio International Ltd