Mar 19,2015
By: 'Alex (Sandra) MacCormick'
Mar 19,2015
I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!
Is a landlord/lady EVER entirely happy about fees? But I reckon they are probably fair...

Black Katz