Mar 19,2015
By: 'uni student'
Mar 19,2015
terrible service and condition. moved in and the house was in a state which I could accept as we chose it but when they expect us to clean it to a standard higher than they gave it to us is unacceptable. they clearly have no knowledge of what they are doing. lied about the dates in which inspections were carried out. barged into my house and into my room silently with a camera waking me up, when I went to talk to him he had left the house. painted over mould and it came back and spread, now its our responsibility. mouse droppings everywhere, detailed in inventory pictures before we moved in, its our responsibility to get rid of it. most insulting of all is that they do not reply to any of our emails anymore, ive not had a reply in months and have sent various emails as well as having my parents and other firms email them.
terrible condition, small rooms, old furniture and fittings. falling apart. mouldy and wet walls. fixtures and fittings in kitchen are ancient
Attached Files