Mar 19,2015
By: 'The agent police'
Mar 19,2015
They accepted my money, did the referencing and drew up a tenancy agreement full of misspelled and illegal conditions. There was a clause where they requested that I agree for my personal information to be disclosed to ANY third party. These people are a bunch of cowboys that don't know a thing about the law. They are banking on prospective tenants being as ignorant as they are.
Once I highlighted this clause, they withdrew the tenancy agreement 3 days to move-in, saying the landlord is no more interested without any reason. I will be seeking to shut them down because my wife is lawyer and she would do it for free.
By: Properjob
Jun 02, 2017
Yep, so far all I've had is crap legal & contractual knowledge, crap interpersonal skills, no negotiation skills & a belief (not unique to MGL sadly) that they hold all the cards. They don't. Their organisation works for you. Remind them or any other lettings agent of this when they expect you to pay them £10-£20k a year

Michael Graham Estate Agents