Mar 19,2015
By: 'Marine122'
Mar 19,2015
Horrendous service from SQ. Incredibly rude and pushy. As other reviewers have mentioned, when I rang up to see a property I was asked a lot of questions so they could
egister me first and then got practically forced into seeing a mortgage advisor. I declined as I had mortgage advice from elsewhere and they insisted I should go to theirs so I could use their buyers incentive and get on the best buy list. I didn't see the mortgage advisor and I would recommend anyone here avoids seeing them too!

On viewing a property I liked I explained I might be interested but had another property I was interesed in and needed some time to think about it. The rude agent cut me off and I was told I would have to go into their office the next morning with all my paperwork because the vendor was making a decision tomorrow. I told her it would be a no then and am incredibly grateful I cut my losses early seeing what others reviewers have written about SQ's fees and their continued insistence on mortgage advice that no one wants. No others agents I have viewed houses with here have asked for any of my info or demanded I see their mortgage advisor.

Avoid SQ like the plague.

Sharman Quinney