Mar 19,2015
By: 'Tim'
Mar 19,2015
The service I received was absolutely appalling. I was told there fees were inline with other natinonal estate agents only to discover later that they were almost double ! They made many promises when they took on my property but failed to carry out most of them. The property was advertised at £140,000 instead of offers over £140,000. My calls and e mails of complaints were often not returned or responded to in anyway.
I was told they were in line with other national agents but my solicitor was appalled when she found out how much we had to pay them.
Attached Files