Mar 19,2015
By: 'Kerry'
Mar 19,2015
From the initial meeting at valuation stage Marco offered clear and expert advice on staging and extending my home to give me the best possible return. I had failed to sell with a previous agent and then met Marco at a viewing where he impressed me with his enthusiastic and professional approach. Once marketing had started Marco managed to secure a buyer within a couple of weeks and negotiated a fantastic price. Lauren then assisted me with every step of the after sales care keeping me updated and informed all the way to completion date. It made the process very stress free and I would recommend the team at Complete Estate Agents to all. Thank you and I hope to use you again with my next sale.

Complete Estate Agents