Mar 19,2015
Joe
By: 'Clare Pond'
Mar 19,2015
I would like to thank Sue for her thorough professionalism during my purchase of this property. After a long wait from my initial accepted bid, we ended up being in a chain of 5. A lot of patience was required on this purchase, together with trust. Both of these, and more, Sue had in abundance. We managed to build up a great relationship that carried us through the frustrating times, as well as the joyous.

Whilst I had already engaged with a mortgage advisor, I did have a chat with the one at TM Huntingdon, and he was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

I thoroughly recommend dealing with Thomas Morris Huntingdon. Every member of staff I have spoken with have been hugely personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you
By: Simon
Apr 03, 2015
Dear 'Clare Pond'
Sounds as if your purchase was a complicated one - I'm glad that Sue and the Huntingdon branch team were able to help. Thanks for the post!

Thomas Morris