Mar 19,2015
Wayne
By: 'Rachel Morton'
Mar 19,2015
After a number of years of having extreme problems with my previous estate agent, We were keen to find a local estate agent that we could trust. I came across We Let Properties on line and I was impressed by the feedback. After my first call with one of the agents, I felt satisfied that our property would be in good hands. This was so important to us, as we live in Australia and the time difference makes it difficult to sort issues out,

Since signing our agreement with We Let Properties we haven't had any problems, and that was well over a year ago. Everyone I deal with is efficient, polite, professional and appear to be genuinely interested in looking after our needs. I can honestly not ask for more and would highly recommend this letting agent to everyone. I also know our tenants are very happy.

Thank you everyone at We Let Properties, we look forward to being a client of yours for many years to come.
By: Emma Enderwitz
Mar 23, 2015
Hi Rachel,

Thank you very much for your comments!

It was a pleasure to be given the opportunity to facilitate the transition of your property and tenants to our management. You have an excellent investment with your apartment in Hacienda, we are delighted you are pleased with the service and look forward to exceeding your expectations for years to come!

Team We Let