Mar 18,2015
Alexandra
By: 'Liane Jacob working with Alex Gibson'
Mar 18,2015
I was new to London and visited many estate agent shops to find a person to help me work through this new experience of letting a flat in London. I did not receive a welcome from most agents as I stopped in their office to ask questions and learn more about finding a suitable place for me in London. Then I met Alex Gibson. What a nice person! She was helpful, knowledgeable, willing to spend the time with me on all the details, an excellent teacher with her patience, and a nice person. She always responded quickly to my emails. She walked me through each step with clear explanations. I felt she really wanted to help me get settled. I was lucky to find a flat quickly and with her help I have been very happy to live here aand to enjoy all the aspect of life in London. I am extremely fortunate to be able to work with Alex Gibson and the David Andrew company in Stroud Green. They are amazing!

David Andrew